Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
- “You cannot study minority issues in the Danish-German border area without closely following the minority media”
- ECMI Director attends the roundtable of the Citizens’ Accord Forum in Jerusalem
- Former bureau of the ACFC visits the ECMI
Tag Archives: ANita McKinna
ECMI Issue Brief #39 on “Moldova: Four Priorities for Mainstreaming Minority Rights” is now online. The Issue Brief is authored by Dr. Anita McKinna. Continue reading