Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: Alexander Osipov
EPP team is in Ukraine: functions and competences of executive bodies responsible for minority policy
What are the executive bodies responsible for minority policy? How do they function? These are the main topics of the current EPP seminars taking place on 12-14 December 2016 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Continue reading
The ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Alexander Osipov(on behalf of ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove H. Malloy) and Rector of the Ukrainian Catholic University, Rev. Bohdan Prach, signed a Memorandum of Understanding. Continue reading
The ECMI EPP team is planning its next activities in Ukraine. A two-day seminar and a two-day conference will be organized in Kyiv and will host local and international scholars and practitioners. Continue reading
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 Dr. Alexander Osipov will present at the Harriman Institute of the Columbia University on diversity policies in Russia and its western neighbours Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine. Continue reading