Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
The final event will take place on the 11-12th of December in Kyiv (Ukraine). Continue reading
30th anniversary of the establishment of the position of the Commissioner for Minorities in Schleswig-Holstein: ECMI Chairman Prof. Jørgen Kühl and ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy attended the celebration
Congratulations on behalf of the ECMI team. Continue reading
European Parliament, 19. November 2018: ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Hansen Malloy elaborated on education in minority languages in regard of the new education law in Ukraine
In her presentation she put the focus on Ukraine`s diversity, its international obligations and legal framework regarding (minority) languages and the international and bilateral dimension to minority protection. Continue reading
During the last two years, the Teach-D team of ECMI and its partners have developed a set of interactive products to facilitate diversity management in the field of education. Continue reading
ECMI Director attends the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the position of the Federal German Commissioner
ECMI congratulates Dr. Fabritius on his appointment. Continue reading