Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
- “You cannot study minority issues in the Danish-German border area without closely following the minority media”
- ECMI Director attends the roundtable of the Citizens’ Accord Forum in Jerusalem
- Former bureau of the ACFC visits the ECMI
Today, we sent our statement to Professor László Lovász (President of the HAS). Continue reading
The invited experts and speakers for these workshops come directly from the surrounding areas of the ECMI HQ in Flensburg: Linda Pieper (Schleswig-Holstein Chancellery), Harro Hallmann (Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger) and Gosta Töft (Vice President, FUEN). Continue reading
Expert workshop at the ECMI. Continue reading
What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
This is one of the questions ECMI Director Prof. Malloy elaborates on in the frames of today`s expert meeting in Strasbourg. The seminar takes place in the headquarters of the Council of Europe and aims to provide the possibility for … Continue reading
Follow the second day of the training-course live on our Facebook channel! Continue reading