Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Category Archives: Research, Action & Documentation
The final event will take place on the 11-12th of December in Kyiv (Ukraine) Continue reading
During the last two years, the Teach-D team of ECMI and its partners have developed a set of interactive products to facilitate diversity management in the field of education. Continue reading
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
#FCNM20, or the 20th Anniversary of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities remains the highlight of the year at the ECMI. The latest edition of the ECMI External Publications captures the theme of the year. Continue reading
The Minority Map and Timeline of Europe (MMTE) is seeking young researchers (MA students or above) to join our team for three-month internships at ECMI Headquarters in Flensburg, Germany! Continue reading