Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: Documentation
From October 2016 the ECMI specialized library will be moved from Kompagnietor to the Danish Central Library to offer improved access to the collection on majority-minority relations. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading
The ECMI has signed a cooperation agreement with the High Commissioner on National Minorities (HCNM), for the implementation of the project “Bridge building and integration in diverse societies”. Continue reading
Volume 14, Issue 4, 2015 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. The Issue marks 15 years since the JEMIE was established as the flagship academic publication of the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI). Continue reading
ECMI Handbook on Participatory Mechanisms for National Minorities is now online! The Handbook is authored by Dr. Andreea Carstocea, Dr. Mindaugas Kuklys and Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy. Continue reading