Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Category Archives: Publications
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
#FCNM20, or the 20th Anniversary of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities remains the highlight of the year at the ECMI. The latest edition of the ECMI External Publications captures the theme of the year. Continue reading
“Autonomy can protect the intangible quality of life”: Prof. Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly
June 21, 2018. The ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly on Territorial Autonomy: Corsica, Overseas Territories and International Examples. Continue reading
The Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe invites articles for a special issue on ‘Separatist Movements in Europe’. Deadline: 30 June 2018. Continue reading