Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: Organizational
The ECMI seeks for a new team member! Project Research Associate is needed to expand ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme team. Deadline for applications: 20 February 2017. Continue reading
To celebrate our two decades, we gathered our team and friends for a press conference and a reception at Kompagnietor in Flensburg on 7th of December. Continue reading
The ECMI hosted a panel discussion on the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights on 18 April 2016. UPDATE: Watch the video from the event! Continue reading
ECMI is now a member of a Minorities and Rights Research Group (MRRG) at the City Law School of City University London. Continue reading