Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: Out of category
The last JEMIE issue for the year 2018 is now available for download Continue reading
Alina will give a guest lecture to the ECMI. Continue reading
ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland. Continue reading
30th anniversary of the establishment of the position of the Commissioner for Minorities in Schleswig-Holstein: ECMI Chairman Prof. Jørgen Kühl and ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy attended the celebration
Congratulations on behalf of the ECMI team. Continue reading
European Parliament, 19. November 2018: ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Hansen Malloy elaborated on education in minority languages in regard of the new education law in Ukraine
In her presentation she put the focus on Ukraine`s diversity, its international obligations and legal framework regarding (minority) languages and the international and bilateral dimension to minority protection. Continue reading