Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: ECMI Working Papers
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
The ECMI Working Paper #96 is now online. The paper authored by Dr. Alexander Osipov and Dr. Hanna Vasilevich focuses on Transnistria as a model of post-Soviet diversity policy. Also relevant: the article by Dr. Vasilevich features in Panorama of Global Security Environment 2015-2016. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #95 is now online. The paper focuses on Hungarian autonomy claims in Zakarpattya, Ukraine. Continue reading