Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Anton Thomsen (HCNM) visits the ECMI
- New Publications from ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Ljubica Djordjević
- Welcome to Flensburg- “До зустрічі у Фленсбурзі!”
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
Category Archives: ECMI Working Papers
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
The ECMI Working Paper #96 is now online. The paper authored by Dr. Alexander Osipov and Dr. Hanna Vasilevich focuses on Transnistria as a model of post-Soviet diversity policy. Also relevant: the article by Dr. Vasilevich features in Panorama of Global Security Environment 2015-2016. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #95 is now online. The paper focuses on Hungarian autonomy claims in Zakarpattya, Ukraine. Continue reading