Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Category Archives: Trainings
The invited experts and speakers for these workshops come directly from the surrounding areas of the ECMI HQ in Flensburg: Linda Pieper (Schleswig-Holstein Chancellery), Harro Hallmann (Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger) and Gosta Töft (Vice President, FUEN). Continue reading
Follow the second day of the training-course live on our Facebook channel! Continue reading
DMD supports the ongoing process of decentralisation in Ukraine by fostering the local self-governance and democratic empowerment of its citizens. Continue reading
Today we handed in our application for Europe`s Media Prize for Integration and Cultural Diversity. Continue reading
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading