Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Category Archives: Politics & Civil Society
European Parliament, 19. November 2018: ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Hansen Malloy elaborated on education in minority languages in regard of the new education law in Ukraine
In her presentation she put the focus on Ukraine`s diversity, its international obligations and legal framework regarding (minority) languages and the international and bilateral dimension to minority protection. Continue reading
ECMI Director attends the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the position of the Federal German Commissioner
ECMI congratulates Dr. Fabritius on his appointment. Continue reading
During the last few weeks, the ECMI team was joined by number of new members. We are pleased to welcome them all now at Kompagnietor! Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #100 is now online. The paper focuses on Women and Ethno-Cultural Communities in Ethiopia. In celebrating this special number, let’s look back and recap some of the most read ECMI Working Papers. Continue reading
Dr. Simon Hoffman and Dr. Helen Quane of Swansea University (Wales) visited the ECMI for a two-day cooperation meeting. Mutual interests in teaching, research and project work were discussed. Continue reading