Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
- “You cannot study minority issues in the Danish-German border area without closely following the minority media”
- ECMI Director attends the roundtable of the Citizens’ Accord Forum in Jerusalem
- Former bureau of the ACFC visits the ECMI
Category Archives: Book Reviews
Volume 15, Issue 1, 2016 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
A prime example of how the ECMI approaches minority protection issues through an interdisciplinary lens… Continue reading
Malloy, Tove H. and Joseph Marko (eds.), Minority Governance in and Beyond Europe. Celebrating 10 Years of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues. Leiden and Boston: Brill Nijhoff, 2014, 222 pp.
Reviewed by William McKinney, European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI)
January 2015 Continue reading