Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: ECMI Kosovo
Kosovo has been the topic in focus at the ECMI over the last week. The first Public Lecture of the semester was dedicated to the case of Kosovo. The Executive Director of the ECMI Kosovo Mr. Adrian Zeqiri spoke about Kosovo’s reconciliation framework. Continue reading
During the upcoming winter semester starting from September, the ECMI will organize a series of Public Lectures for 2017, in addition to its annual semester course on European Minority Rights and Minority Protection Regime. Continue reading
ECMI Kosovo is a member of a newly established coalition within the framework of the project funded by the European Union and managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading