Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: Institutional Flensburg
After strategic meetings of the ECMI team in October, the ECMI has now expanded cooperation networks in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Continue reading
As an Associate Partner of the new Master in Central & East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies Program, the ECMI is expanding its networks and cooperation with educational institutions across Europe. Continue reading
From October 2016 the ECMI specialized library will be moved from Kompagnietor to the Danish Central Library to offer improved access to the collection on majority-minority relations. Continue reading
Dr. Simon Hoffman and Dr. Helen Quane of Swansea University (Wales) visited the ECMI for a two-day cooperation meeting. Mutual interests in teaching, research and project work were discussed. Continue reading