Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Category Archives: ECMI Issue Briefs
2019: The ECMI starts a new year of action & research in the field of minorities. Continue reading
ECMI Issue Brief #39 on “Moldova: Four Priorities for Mainstreaming Minority Rights” is now online. The Issue Brief is authored by Dr. Anita McKinna. Continue reading
ECMI Issue Brief #38 on “Ukraine: Four Pathways to Sustainable Ethno-Cultural Governance” is now online. The Issue Brief is authored by Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy. Continue reading