Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Category Archives: Culture & Diversity
The final event will take place on the 11-12th of December in Kyiv (Ukraine) Continue reading
Led by the ECMI and its partners, pilot trainings for teachers will take place in ten different locations in eight countries throughout February 2018. Continue reading
After strategic meetings of the ECMI team in October, the ECMI has now expanded cooperation networks in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #100 is now online. The paper focuses on Women and Ethno-Cultural Communities in Ethiopia. In celebrating this special number, let’s look back and recap some of the most read ECMI Working Papers. Continue reading
ECMI conducted a round of trainings in two municipalities of Kosovo. Focusing on Roma communities and social services, the trainings featured presentations on practices from Schleswig-Holstein. Continue reading