Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Category Archives: Cross cluster programmes
The invited experts and speakers for these workshops come directly from the surrounding areas of the ECMI HQ in Flensburg: Linda Pieper (Schleswig-Holstein Chancellery), Harro Hallmann (Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger) and Gosta Töft (Vice President, FUEN). Continue reading
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading
Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
ECMI sends its warmest regards to Stuttgart, wishing them an empowering day! Continue reading
Alina will give a guest lecture to the ECMI. Continue reading