Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Category Archives: Conflict & Security
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading
Within the next two days, the participants will prepare their final draft of regional and national recommendations and discuss them with representatives of the government. Continue reading
Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
ECMI sends its warmest regards to Stuttgart, wishing them an empowering day! Continue reading
Alina will give a guest lecture to the ECMI. Continue reading