Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Category Archives: Citizenship & Ethics
The final event will take place on the 11-12th of December in Kyiv (Ukraine) Continue reading
“Autonomy can protect the intangible quality of life”: Prof. Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly
June 21, 2018. The ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly on Territorial Autonomy: Corsica, Overseas Territories and International Examples. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #100 is now online. The paper focuses on Women and Ethno-Cultural Communities in Ethiopia. In celebrating this special number, let’s look back and recap some of the most read ECMI Working Papers. Continue reading
ECMI Issue Brief #38 on “Ukraine: Four Pathways to Sustainable Ethno-Cultural Governance” is now online. The Issue Brief is authored by Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy. Continue reading
Dr. Simon Hoffman and Dr. Helen Quane of Swansea University (Wales) visited the ECMI for a two-day cooperation meeting. Mutual interests in teaching, research and project work were discussed. Continue reading