Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Category Archives: Relevant for Caucasus only
In February, March, and April, the ECMI organised three workshops to inspect new research opportunities in Caucasus, Central Asia, and East Europe. Continue reading
A year in facts and numbers: ECMI work in 2017 is summarized in our recent annual report with the title “Making a Difference in the Eastern Neighbourhood“. Continue reading
ECMI Caucasus and Zlata Praga have released the 2nd editions of their frequency dictionaries. Language learners can now find the Georgian-Azeri-Russian and the Georgian-Armenian-Russian dictionaries online. Continue reading
ECMI Caucasus has concluded a memorandum of understanding with the International School for Caucasus Studies. The memorandum paves the way for North Caucasian master students to become interns at ECMI. Continue reading