Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
The invited experts and speakers for these workshops come directly from the surrounding areas of the ECMI HQ in Flensburg: Linda Pieper (Schleswig-Holstein Chancellery), Harro Hallmann (Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger) and Gosta Töft (Vice President, FUEN). Continue reading
Press release In connection with the announcement of the position of Director as vacant, the Director of European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI), Prof. Dr. Tove H. Malloy acknowledges the decision by the ECMI Executive Board to solicit expressions of … Continue reading
Expert workshop at the ECMI. Continue reading
What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
This is one of the questions ECMI Director Prof. Malloy elaborates on in the frames of today`s expert meeting in Strasbourg. The seminar takes place in the headquarters of the Council of Europe and aims to provide the possibility for … Continue reading
Follow the second day of the training-course live on our Facebook channel! Continue reading