Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Ukraine
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
The ECMI seeks for a new team member! Project Research Associate is needed to expand ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme team. Deadline for applications: 20 February 2017. Continue reading
EPP team is in Ukraine: functions and competences of executive bodies responsible for minority policy
What are the executive bodies responsible for minority policy? How do they function? These are the main topics of the current EPP seminars taking place on 12-14 December 2016 in Kyiv, Ukraine. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #95 is now online. The paper focuses on Hungarian autonomy claims in Zakarpattya, Ukraine. Continue reading
The ECMI Summer School 2016 is currently running in Lviv. In the middle of the week, we asked some of the participants to share their impressions and thoughts. Continue reading