Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: training
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
ECMI started a new semester at the European Studies MA programme of the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Continue reading
The ECMI Summer School 2016 is currently running in Lviv. In the middle of the week, we asked some of the participants to share their impressions and thoughts. Continue reading
Participants? selected! Venues? booked! Guests? invited! The ECMI Summer School 2016 is soon to kick off in less than a week! Continue reading
Sharing practices from Schleswig Holstein: first round of trainings in Western Balkans are completed
From 11 to 15th of July 2016 the ECMI organized a first round of activities in Skopje and Belgrade within a project on access to social rights for Vulnerable Groups. Continue reading