Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Tove Malloy
The second day of the EPP final conferences ends with the main message “minority rights are integral part of human rights”. Continue reading
After the three years of extensive field work in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine, the ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme will conclude this summer. The final conferences will take place between 15 and 18 May 2017. Continue reading
A year in facts and numbers: ECMI work in 2016 is summarized in our recent annual report with the title “Building Bridges in Diversity”. Continue reading
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
“Schleswig-Holstein is a leader in Europe’s minority policy and a respected model,” concluded the Parliament of the Land Schleswig-Holstein after the latest minority report was published and presented. Continue reading