Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Tove Malloy
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
“Schleswig-Holstein is a leader in Europe’s minority policy and a respected model,” concluded the Parliament of the Land Schleswig-Holstein after the latest minority report was published and presented. Continue reading
Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy has been invited to deliver a keynote lecture during the Cornish Festival taking place in Penzance on 25th February 2017. Continue reading
The Annual Programme 2017 of the ECMI is now online! The publication contains information on planned activities and initiatives in research and action in 2017. Continue reading