Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: summer school
With the financial support of the Schleswig-Holstein State Government, the ECMI is offering scholarships to 10 participants from Georgia for the ECMI Summer School 2017. Continue reading
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
The ECMI Summer School 2016 is currently running in Lviv. In the middle of the week, we asked some of the participants to share their impressions and thoughts. Continue reading
Participants? selected! Venues? booked! Guests? invited! The ECMI Summer School 2016 is soon to kick off in less than a week! Continue reading
The ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Alexander Osipov(on behalf of ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove H. Malloy) and Rector of the Ukrainian Catholic University, Rev. Bohdan Prach, signed a Memorandum of Understanding. Continue reading