Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Schleswig-Holstein
Next week ECMI kicks off a new round of projects in the Western Balkans. The projects are supported by the Schleswig-Holstein State Chancellery and implemented by the ECMI in collaboration with the GIZ. Continue reading
The Ambassador of Georgia in Germany H.E. Lado Chanturia will deliver a keynote speech at the opening of the ECMI Summer School 2017. Extended deadline: 31 May 2017. Continue reading
“Schleswig-Holstein is a leader in Europe’s minority policy and a respected model,” concluded the Parliament of the Land Schleswig-Holstein after the latest minority report was published and presented. Continue reading
Within the framework of the project on “Minorities in the Western Balkans a delegation from the four target countries will visit Schleswig-Holstein between 20 October- 4 November 2016. Continue reading