Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Romania
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
On October 1-2 2015 ECMI will host a workshop on “Anti-Semitism in Romania and Moldova: Historical Legacies, Contemporary Challenges”. Watch the event on Livestream.
Anti-semitism in Romania: historical legacies, contemporary challenges by ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Raul Cârstocea is now issued as ECMI Working Paper #81. Continue reading
As of October 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading