Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: Roma
“The Decade of Roma Inclusion: Origins, Actors, and Legacies” is the title of the article in the special issue of the European Education, published with the ECMI support. Continue reading
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
Within the framework of the project on “Minorities in the Western Balkans a delegation from the four target countries will visit Schleswig-Holstein between 20 October- 4 November 2016. Continue reading
Sharing practices from Schleswig Holstein: first round of trainings in Western Balkans are completed
From 11 to 15th of July 2016 the ECMI organized a first round of activities in Skopje and Belgrade within a project on access to social rights for Vulnerable Groups. Continue reading
ECMI is pleased to announce a new project launch in cooperation with GIZ, FUEN and the State Chancellery of Schleswig Holstein. Continue reading