Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: refugees
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
“These were the longest 16 days of my life, with constant fear and one hope” – says Najah while remembering her route from her home country to Flensburg. Najah is a Syrian refugee, currently an intern at the ECMI, learning about the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
Flensborg Avis publishes about the ECMI charity campaign for the refugee groups arriving in Flensburg. Continue reading