Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Raul Carstocea
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
Volume 15, Issue 1, 2016 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
Raul Carstocea discussed the shared history of Poles and Ukrainians at the 9th Europe-Ukraine Forum in Łódź, Poland. He moderated a panel on Polish-Ukrainian relations in light of their problematic history. Continue reading
On 16 and 17 December 2015 ECMI Senior Research Associates Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea lecture at the Department of Frisian Language & Culture of the University of Groningen. Continue reading
ECMI seminar on Minority Protection Regime has started today. The seminar is offered to the students of the MA European Studies Programme at the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Continue reading