Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: Rainer Hofmann
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
The recently published book, The United Nations Declaration on Minorities – An Academic Account on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary (1992-2012), celebrates the anniversary of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities. Continue reading
The new book Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities: Commentary provides a clear and detailed interpretation of the provisions of the Convention and of the common European standards that have been developed. Continue reading
ECMI’s ‘indicators’ project made a good start in 2013. A solid knowledge platform was established for the project’s onward journey. Continue reading
ECMI essays surfacing the history of monitoring the ‘Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities’ are now issued. They are available via Brill. Continue reading