Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: Moldova
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #96 is now online. The paper authored by Dr. Alexander Osipov and Dr. Hanna Vasilevich focuses on Transnistria as a model of post-Soviet diversity policy. Also relevant: the article by Dr. Vasilevich features in Panorama of Global Security Environment 2015-2016. Continue reading
ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen) announces the call for applications for 2016 regarding the CrossCulture Internships programme Eastern Partnership and Russia. Being a part of the IFA network, the ECMI acts as one of the hosting organizations within Germany. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading
The ECMI EPP team is back to Flensburg after a study visit in Georgia and seminars in Ukraine. The study visit aimed to ensure a proper presentation of the Georgian model during the EPP seminars, while during the seminars in Ukraine the topic of hate speech and xenophobia was discussed. Continue reading