Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Moldova
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #96 is now online. The paper authored by Dr. Alexander Osipov and Dr. Hanna Vasilevich focuses on Transnistria as a model of post-Soviet diversity policy. Also relevant: the article by Dr. Vasilevich features in Panorama of Global Security Environment 2015-2016. Continue reading
ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen) announces the call for applications for 2016 regarding the CrossCulture Internships programme Eastern Partnership and Russia. Being a part of the IFA network, the ECMI acts as one of the hosting organizations within Germany. Continue reading