Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Minority Roundtable
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
Featuring a presentation by Adrian Schaefer-Rolffs, (M.A. and doctoral candidate at teh University of Hamburg), and Prof. Dr. Kai-Uwe Schnapp (University of Hamburg), the event will address the latest findings on the higher-than-estimated number of minorities in the border region… Continue reading