Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: minorities
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
ECMI staff participate in a conference on European minorities and their kin-states in Berlin. Continue reading
On 17 February 2016 Dr. Alexander Osipov participated in the talk show “Politica” on TV 7 in Moldova, focusing on autonomy arrangements and the case of Gagauzia. The Talk took place the day after a conference on challenging solutions for Gagauz Yeri territorial autonomy, organised by Piligrim-Demo. Continue reading
In 2016 the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) turns 20. We would like to thank all our partners and affiliates for your collaboration and support. Continue reading
ECMI Handbook on Participatory Mechanisms for National Minorities is now online! The Handbook is authored by Dr. Andreea Carstocea, Dr. Mindaugas Kuklys and Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy. Continue reading