Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: migration
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
The Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) invites articles for a special issue on “Minority Rights and the New Migration”. Deadline: 01 February 2017. Continue reading
Eleven fact sheets from European Centre for Minority Issues offer a quick overview on Roma related information in a European policy-making context. Continue reading