Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: migration
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
The Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) invites articles for a special issue on “Minority Rights and the New Migration”. Deadline: 01 February 2017. Continue reading
Eleven fact sheets from European Centre for Minority Issues offer a quick overview on Roma related information in a European policy-making context. Continue reading