Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: language
Volume 16, Issue 1, 2017 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
The ECMI hosted a panel discussion on the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights on 18 April 2016. UPDATE: Watch the video from the event! Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading