Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Kyiv
The ECMI EPP team is back from Ukraine and their latest activities in Kyiv. The team organised two seminars focusing on indigenous peoples and Roma mediation in the beginning of April. Continue reading
During the last EPP seminar in Kiev, young minority rights’ activist, Sergey shared his story to the ECMI InfoChannel. Sergey is a member of a German minority group in Ukraine. Continue reading
Among the international experts invited to the EPP seminar in Kyiv, was Dr. Balazs Dobos. He presented a European overview on consultative and advisory bodies. See his comments and feedback in the blog post. Continue reading
The EPP seminars were kicked-off in Kyiv. The seminars include academic lectures of the international experts and interactive discussions with the local practitioners on the topics of advisory and deliberative structures. Continue reading
ECMI signs the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ukrainian Plenipotentiary on Ethnonational Policy
The Government Commissioner (Plenipotentiary) for Ethnonational Policy Gennadiy Druzenko signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the European Centre for Minority Issues on November 17 in the House of the Government of Ukraine. On behalf of the Centre, the Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Dr. Tove Malloy, ECMI Director. Continue reading