Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Kosovo
Next week ECMI kicks off a new round of projects in the Western Balkans. The projects are supported by the Schleswig-Holstein State Chancellery and implemented by the ECMI in collaboration with the GIZ. Continue reading
A year in facts and numbers: ECMI work in 2016 is summarized in our recent annual report with the title “Building Bridges in Diversity”. Continue reading
ECMI Kosovo is a member of a newly established coalition within the framework of the project funded by the European Union and managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading