Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Kompagnietor
As part of the local outreach, Ms. Tamari Bulia presented on the ECMI aims and current projects to the Rotary Clubs in Flensburg. Continue reading
The ECMI opens its doors for a lecture on language rights by special guests. Join us at Kompagnietor at 17:00 on 25 January 2017. Continue reading
The Annual Programme 2017 of the ECMI is now online! The publication contains information on planned activities and initiatives in research and action in 2017. Continue reading
To celebrate our two decades, we gathered our team and friends for a press conference and a reception at Kompagnietor in Flensburg on 7th of December. Continue reading
ECMI invites for reception and press conference taking place on Wednesday, 7 December 2016 at 15:00 hrs at the Kompagnietor. Continue reading