Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Joseph Marko
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
European Yearbook of Minority Issues 2013 is now out. The 12th volume features a special focus section on bilateral relations, particularly kin-state policies. Continue reading
As of February 2015, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg… Continue reading
Malloy, Tove H. and Joseph Marko (eds.), Minority Governance in and Beyond Europe. Celebrating 10 Years of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues. Leiden and Boston: Brill Nijhoff, 2014, 222 pp.
Reviewed by William McKinney, European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI)
January 2015 Continue reading