Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: job
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) invites applications for two positions as Senior Research Associate within the field of “Minority Studies” beginning 1 September 2017. Minority Studies at the ECMI cover research on ethno-cultural groups and autochthonous national minority issues in Europe. Continue reading
The ECMI seeks for a new team member! Project Research Associate is needed to expand ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme team. Deadline for applications: 20 February 2017. Continue reading