Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: internship
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
ECMI is accepting applications for an internship to support the production of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues as well as the Minority Map and Timeline of Europe through language- and copy-editing of academic texts. Continue reading
The European Centre for Minority Issues is accepting applications for non-resident interns. Internship duration: 1 month. Deadline: 6 May 2016. Continue reading
ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen) announces the call for applications for 2016 regarding the CrossCulture Internships programme Eastern Partnership and Russia. Being a part of the IFA network, the ECMI acts as one of the hosting organizations within Germany. Continue reading
ECMI announces Call for Applications for a Proofreading Internship position. A successful intern will be part of the ECMI team in Flensburg, Germany and contribute to research and project activities at the headquarters. Application Deadline: Monday, 12 October 2015. Continue reading