Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI widens teaching cooperation networks
- SAVE the DATE for the ECMI Public Lecture: Policies toward Roma in Europe
- The ECMI Working Paper #100 is now online!
- “Multiple Minority-ness”: ECMI Invites You for Its Second Public Lecture
- SAVE THE DATE: Prof. Tove Malloy’s inaugural lecture at the Europa-Universität-Flensburg
Tag Archives: indigenous
The ECMI Working Paper #99 is now online. The paper focuses on theoretical typologies of ethnic minorities and minority rights in Europe. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
As of April 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading
The 2014 programme of the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) is now online. The publication contains ECMI’s main initiatives and ideas in research and action for 2014. Continue reading
‘The Challenge of Non-Territorial Autonomy’ is now published. The article collection is co-edited by Dr. Osipov at European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI). Continue reading