Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: greek
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
The exhibition, ‘Ethnic Minorities in Georgia’, consists of photographic works by Natela Grigalashvili. From 26 September it is displayed at the Danish Library in Flensburg. ECMI’s Tamari Bulia opens the exhibition with a lecture at 5.30 pm. Continue reading
ECMI Caucasus has decided to support the Tbilisi based interethnic youth tolerance club. A time limited economic boost shall keep up the motivation of the active youngsters. Continue reading