Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Germany
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #90 is now online. The paper by Caitlin Boulter focuses on Roma Participation in Mainstream Swedish and German Newspaper Discourse. Continue reading
ECMI is looking for three participants to take part in a simulation game on the topic of ‘Fighting right-wing populism in Europe’. The game will take place from 30 October to 2 November 2014 in Berlin. Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading
Dr Sabine Sütterlin-Waack is a new member of the ECMI executive board. Sütterlin-Waack is appointed for the ECMI board by the German Federal Government. Continue reading