Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Germany
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Extended Deadline: 31 May 2017. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #90 is now online. The paper by Caitlin Boulter focuses on Roma Participation in Mainstream Swedish and German Newspaper Discourse. Continue reading
ECMI is looking for three participants to take part in a simulation game on the topic of ‘Fighting right-wing populism in Europe’. The game will take place from 30 October to 2 November 2014 in Berlin. Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading
Dr Sabine Sütterlin-Waack is a new member of the ECMI executive board. Sütterlin-Waack is appointed for the ECMI board by the German Federal Government. Continue reading