Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
- #ECMISuS17 Participants selected: ECMI Summer School 2017 preparations advance!
- Roma in Georgia: ECMI at the CAHROM thematic visit
- ECMI donation: European Yearbook on Minority Issues is now available for students in Georgia
Tag Archives: Georgian
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
‘Freedom of Religion in Georgia and Armenia’ is now online. This conference report is a result of the May ‘Regional Conference on Freedom of Religion or Belief’. Continue reading
Communities in four settlements of Georgia have received training and information through spring 2013. The goal is repatriation and integration of the Meskhetians. Continue reading
ECMI Caucasus and Zlata Praga have released the 2nd editions of their frequency dictionaries. Language learners can now find the Georgian-Azeri-Russian and the Georgian-Armenian-Russian dictionaries online. Continue reading