Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Georgian
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
‘Freedom of Religion in Georgia and Armenia’ is now online. This conference report is a result of the May ‘Regional Conference on Freedom of Religion or Belief’. Continue reading
Communities in four settlements of Georgia have received training and information through spring 2013. The goal is repatriation and integration of the Meskhetians. Continue reading
ECMI Caucasus and Zlata Praga have released the 2nd editions of their frequency dictionaries. Language learners can now find the Georgian-Azeri-Russian and the Georgian-Armenian-Russian dictionaries online. Continue reading