Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Francesco Palermo
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy, together with Prof. Francesco Palermo has published a new volume on non-territorial autonomy. The volume was published by the Oxford University Press. Continue reading
‘European Yearbook of Minority Issues’ 2011 is now available. The 10th volume features a special focus section on Roma. Continue reading
The open ECMI conference, ‘Shaping the Frame across the Cycles’, will take place on Friday 5 July at Flensborghus, Flensburg, Germany. Continue reading