Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- ECMI-supported publication on the Decade of Roma Inclusion is now online!
- Rotary Clubs in Flensburg: ECMI engages with local groups
- Attention Georgians: Scholarships available for the ECMI Summer School 2017!
- The Roma in Moldova: ECMI Report 69 is now online!
- National minorities and migrant communities in Europe: ECMI organizing a conference in Italy
Tag Archives: Francesco Palermo
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy, together with Prof. Francesco Palermo has published a new volume on non-territorial autonomy. The volume was published by the Oxford University Press. Continue reading
‘European Yearbook of Minority Issues’ 2011 is now available. The 10th volume features a special focus section on Roma. Continue reading
The open ECMI conference, ‘Shaping the Frame across the Cycles’, will take place on Friday 5 July at Flensborghus, Flensburg, Germany. Continue reading