Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- What are minority rights? ECMI answer in 24 languages!
- Indigenous Peoples and Roma Mediation: the latest ECMI EPP activities in Ukraine
- British multiculturalism and what can Europe learn: Prof. Modood on “middle-aged” minorities
- What do immigrants need? Not a minority protection mechanism. Prof. Kymlicka shares his views.
- Migration Studies meets Minority Studies: updates from Villa Vigoni
Tag Archives: Flensburg
As part of the local outreach, Ms. Tamari Bulia presented on the ECMI aims and current projects to the Rotary Clubs in Flensburg. Continue reading
With the financial support of the Schleswig-Holstein State Government, the ECMI is offering scholarships to 10 participants from Georgia for the ECMI Summer School 2017. Continue reading
On 08 May 2017 the ECMI is organizing the 8th Minority Roundtable in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Deadline: 15 May 2017. Continue reading
The ECMI seeks for a new team member! Project Research Associate is needed to expand ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme team. Deadline for applications: 20 February 2017. Continue reading