Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- SAVE THE DATE: ECMI Invites You to its Public Lectures for 2017
- Schleswig-Holstein, Germany and Georgia under one scope: updates from the ECMISuS17
- Building Bridges between East and West: ECMI Hosts a Delegation from Ukraine
- ECMI Working paper #98 is now online!
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 16, Issue 1
Tag Archives: European Yearbook of Minority Issues
The ECMI held meeting at the University of Georgia in Tbilisi and donated books to the newly established CSEM Library. Continue reading
European Yearbook of Minority Issues 2013 is now out. The 12th volume features a special focus section on bilateral relations, particularly kin-state policies. Continue reading
As of February 2015, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg… Continue reading
Malloy, Tove H. and Joseph Marko (eds.), Minority Governance in and Beyond Europe. Celebrating 10 Years of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues. Leiden and Boston: Brill Nijhoff, 2014, 222 pp.
Reviewed by William McKinney, European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI)
January 2015 Continue reading
‘European Yearbook of Minority Issues’ 2011 is now available. The 10th volume features a special focus section on Roma. Continue reading